- Press releases
- Press Conferences
- Media Section
- Safran Magazine
SAFRAN management appointments
Paris, March 29, 2007
The SAFRAN Executive Board has made the following decisions, which will take effect on April 2, 2007.
- SAFRAN has established a new corporate division called Aerospace Technologies. Michel Laroche, 58, currently Chairman and CEO of Snecma Propulsion Solide, has been named Executive Vice President, Aerospace Technologies.
- Jean-Luc Engerand, 51, currently Vice President and General Manager of the Snecma Military Engine Division, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Snecma Propulsion Solide, replacing Michel Laroche, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
- Pascal Sénéchal, 57, currently Chairman and CEO of Hispano-Suiza, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Messier-Dowty, replacing Christian Knapp, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
- Olivier Horaist, 49, currently Vice President in charge of managing SAFRAN senior executives, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Hispano-Suiza, replacing Pascal Sénéchal, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
SAFRAN is an international high-technology group with four core businesses: aerospace propulsion, aircraft equipment, defense security, communications. It has 61,400 employees in over 30 countries, and annual revenues exceeding 11 billion euros. SAFRAN comprises a number of companies with prestigious brand names, and holds, alone or in partnership, global or European leadership positions in all of its markets.
SAFRAN | Jocelyne TERRIEN | Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28 | Fax: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 26 | E-mail: email@example.com
PRESS RELEASETop of page
- 2014.04.14 | Snecma (Safran) and Mecachrome sign contract for production of titanium aluminide blades on the LEAP engine
- 2014.04.14 | Morpho Joins FIDO Alliance to Help Revolutionize Online Authentication
- 2014.04.14 | Sagem wins new international contract for SIGMA 30 pointing system on PzH 2000 artillery system
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.
Interactive annual report
New visual identity
Safran gears up for more electric aircraft.See the video
Safran, a dynamic Groupsee the file
- Press & Media
Most viewed pages