- Press releases
- Press Conferences
- Media Section
- Safran Magazine
SAFRAN management appointments
Paris, March 29, 2007
The SAFRAN Executive Board has made the following decisions, which will take effect on April 2, 2007.
- SAFRAN has established a new corporate division called Aerospace Technologies. Michel Laroche, 58, currently Chairman and CEO of Snecma Propulsion Solide, has been named Executive Vice President, Aerospace Technologies.
- Jean-Luc Engerand, 51, currently Vice President and General Manager of the Snecma Military Engine Division, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Snecma Propulsion Solide, replacing Michel Laroche, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
- Pascal Sénéchal, 57, currently Chairman and CEO of Hispano-Suiza, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Messier-Dowty, replacing Christian Knapp, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
- Olivier Horaist, 49, currently Vice President in charge of managing SAFRAN senior executives, will be nominated as Chairman and CEO of Hispano-Suiza, replacing Pascal Sénéchal, during a board meeting to be held shortly.
SAFRAN is an international high-technology group with four core businesses: aerospace propulsion, aircraft equipment, defense security, communications. It has 61,400 employees in over 30 countries, and annual revenues exceeding 11 billion euros. SAFRAN comprises a number of companies with prestigious brand names, and holds, alone or in partnership, global or European leadership positions in all of its markets.
SAFRAN | Jocelyne TERRIEN | Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28 | Fax: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 26 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS RELEASETop of page
- 2013.06.18 | Royal Brunei Airlines selects Messier-Bugatti-Dowty wheels and electric brakes for its Boeing 787 fleet
- 2013.06.18 | Turbomeca’s (Safran) North American and European customers sign a collaboration agreement for BOOST, the future range of integrated online services
- 2013.06.18 | Turbomeca China (Safran) renew the certification of Citic Offshore Helicopter Co Ltd as a Certified Maintenance Center for the Chinese market
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.
Interactive annual report
An e-accessible interactive version of the 2012 annual report
Click here to read it.
New visual identity
Safran gears up for more electric aircraft.See the video
Safran, a dynamic Groupsee the file
- Press & Media
Most viewed pages