- Press releases
- Press Conferences
- Media Section
- Safran Magazine
SAFRAN Group management appointments
Paris, September 19, 2007
The following appointments took effect on September 1, 2007:
- Alain Sauret, 49, has been named Vice President, Production of the SAFRAN Group. He replaces Jean-Michel Clin, who has retired. The Group’s Production division covers production operations, as well as purchasing and information systems.
- Eric Dautriat, 52, has been named Vice President, Quality at SAFRAN, in addition to his current position as Vice President, Quality of Snecma. Jean-Michel Clin was Vice President, Quality at SAFRAN until his recent retirement.
SAFRAN is an international high-technology group with four core businesses: Aerospace Propulsion, Aircraft Equipment, Defense Security, and Communications. It has 62,000 employees in over 30 countries, and annual revenues exceeding 11 billion euros. The SAFRAN Group comprises a number of companies with prestigious brand names, and holds, alone or in partnership, global or European leadership positions in all of its markets.
SAFRAN | Jocelyne TERRIEN | Tel: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28 | Fax: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 26 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS RELEASETop of page
- 2013.05.22 | Turbomeca (Safran) and HeliDax are celebrating 50,000 flight hours of the Arrius 2F
- 2013.05.22 | Le Prix Fondation d’entreprise Safran pour la musique est décerné au violoncelliste Victor JULIEN-LAFERRIÈRE (french only)
- 2013.05.22 | Management appointments at Safran
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.
New visual identity
Safran gears up for more electric aircraft.See the video
Safran, a dynamic Groupsee the file
- Press & Media
Most viewed pages