Find all the Safran’s press releases and press-kits, and media selection.
- Home page
- > Press & Media
Press & Media
Safran: an all-out commitment to diversityToday, women account for 25% of Safran's total workforce, and 34% of new hires in 2013, while women only make up 17% of students in engineering schools. Above all, gender equality in a group like ours ensures a diversity of profiles and viewpoints, which are key factors in creativity. © Philippe Stroppa / Aircelle / Safran Spotlight...
October 21st 2014
| NBAA | Orlando, FL, USA
October 23rd 2014
| Third-quarter 2014 revenue | Paris, Fance
November 11th 2014
| Airshow China | Zhuhai, China
- 2014 Corporate Press Kit (pdf, 4.3 Mb)
- 2013 Business report (pdf, 6.4 Mb)
- Safran leaflet 2014 (pdf, 1.8 Mb)
- Safran USA Press Tour (pdf, 12.3 Mb)
- 2013 Corporate Press Kit (pdf, 6 Mb)
- Press Kit - Human Resources (pdf, 965.8 kb)
- Safran: ready for "more electric" aircraft (pdf, 12.2 Mb)
- Morgan Lagravière (pdf, 2.5 Mb)
Safran: an all-out commitment to diversity
The Women in Industry Awards ceremony, held on September 17, recognized two Safran employees: Fabienne Lacorre, Senior Vice President, Engineering at ...Read this article
French aerospace industry supports its engineering school!
The French aerospace industry is mobilizing to support the Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE), the country's leading aeronauti...Read this article
« More electric » aircraft: a broader offering from Safran
Safran is fully committed to the development of electrical aircraft systems and equipment to meet the economic and environmental challenges faced by t...Download PDF
Helicopters : new projects for Safran
Despite the – temporary – turbulence affecting the rotorcraft sector, Turbomeca has never developed as many new engines and technologies as today....Download PDF
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.Access to medialibrary
Safran in vidéos
The videos portal is in free access and includes videos corporate but also those of the Safran Group companies. Navigation y categories, but also by themes or the search engine.Access to videos portal
2, bd du Général Martial Valin
75724 Paris Cedex 15 France
Tél +33 (0)1 40 60 80 28
Fax +33 (0)1 40 60 80 26
- 2014.09.19 | Safran: an all-out commitment to diversity
- 2014.09.18 | Spotlight on women at Safran: Fabienne Lacorre and Aurore Ferrant, win 2014 Women in Industry awards
- 2014.09.17 | Safran, partenaire du Concours Talents des Cités, parraine François DECHY pour « A table citoyens » (french only)
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.
Interactive annual report
The e-accessible version of the 2013 business and corporate social responsibility report offers enriched content.
Click here to read it.
New visual identity
Safran gears up for more electric aircraft.See the video
Safran, a dynamic Groupsee the file
- Press & Media
Most viewed pages