Shareholders may exercise their voting rights in any of the following ways:
- they may attend the General Meeting in person;
- they may send a proxy form to the Company without specifying their representative, in which case the Chairman of the Meeting will vote to adopt the proposed resolutions presented or approved by the Board of Directors and vote against all other proposed resolutions;
- they may give proxy to another shareholder, their spouse, their partner with whom they have entered into a civil union or any other individual or legal entity of their choice;
- they may cast a postal vote; or
- they may vote by Internet before the General Meeting.