The Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting 2013 took place on May 28, 2013 (10h) at CNIT - Paris La Defense.
Become a shareholder
There are two ways to become a SAFRAN shareholder :
- by purchasing bearer shares through your bank or broker. You can purchase shares by placing a buy order with your bank or broker. If you choose this option your shares will be held in “bearer” form either in an ordinary share account or in a “PEA” personal equity plan.
- by contacting SAFRAN’s registered shares department.
You can acquire SAFRAN shares directly in registered form and therefore benefit from all the advantages of this type of shareholding.
There are two ways of holding registered shares.
- In an account managed on behalf of the Company. In this case your shares are registered with SAFRAN and placed in an account in your name with BNP Paribas Securities Services which manages the shares on the Company’s behalf.
- In an account managed by a bank or broker of your choice, in which case your shares are registered with SAFRAN but are held in an account managed by your bank or broker.
If you already hold SAFRAN shares in bearer form you can ask your bank or broker to convert them to either one of the above types of registered shares.
Find all the explanations in this section
1. Can I directly purchase registered shares held in an account managed on behalf of the Company?
If you are not yet a SAFRAN shareholder you can directly place a buy order for this type of share by contacting BNP Paribas Securities Services – Service Emetteur de SAFRAN.
2. Who should I contact to directly buy or sell these shares?
You can call 0826 100 374 (France only) to place buy or sell orders for registered shares held with SAFRAN. This securities service is available to answer any questions you may have Monday through Friday, from 8.45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
3. Who manages these registered shares for SAFRAN?
BNP Paribas Securities Services manages these shares on behalf of the Company. For any questions you can call a dedicated team on 0826 100 374 (France only), Monday through Friday from 8.45 a.m. to 6 p.m. or write to the following address:
BNP PARIBAS Securities Services
Grands Moulins de Pantin
9 rue du Débarcadère
93761 PANTIN CEDEX
4. What are the advantages of owning registered shares held in an account managed on behalf of the Company?
- You will not have to pay any management fees
- If you have any questions you can call a dedicated BNP Paribas Securities Services number – 0826 100 374 (France only) Monday through Friday from 8.45 a.m. to 6 p.m
- You can place buy or sell orders quickly and easily (by telephone, fax or on-line)
- You will benefit from attractive brokerage fees
- Notices of Shareholders’ Meetings will be sent to you directly
- Shares registered in your name for two years carry double voting rights,
- All shareholder information and other Group news will be sent to you directly
- You can join SAFRAN’s shareholder club from the moment you hold just one registered share.
How to become a member and to sign up for unique services
Membership request form