Safran’s culture is built on responsible corporate citizenship, people development and recognition, meeting our commitments and the power of teamwork. These values guide our commitment to Society as a whole.
Air transport brings people closer, while supporting economic and social development. In a world characterized by uncertainty, people need solutions that guarantee their safety and security – and Safran meets these requirements. However, an enterprise is not just a business that produces goods and services. It must also live in harmony with the world around it. At Safran, we realize that a commitment to civil society is indispensable to the sustainable development of the Group. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has been part of our DNA for many years and is expressed through our core values.
This philosophy is reflected in commitments at many levels:
- Fighting against global warming, by designing products that produce less pollution, and making them in more environmentally-friendly plants.
- Facilitating the integration and continued employment of disabled persons.
- Capitalizing on the experience of senior staff,
- Integrating young people from underserved neightborhoods,
- Fostering gender equiality,
- Helping talented young musicians by supporting their training and career development.
- Sponsoring an ocean racing team that reflects our corporate values.
Above all, we support this approach by unifying all of our actions, by increasing opportunities to cross-fertilize these actions, and by enabling our employees to participate in them.