Safran Website Authors
This website was developed under SPIP by Safran SA’s External Communication Department, in collaboration with the following companies:
- Digitas, for the Graphic Chart and development
- ID Communications, for the English translation (by Don Siegel)
Photos and Intellectual Property
Any reproduction or other use of the photographic documents for which the Safran group or one of its companies holds the copyright is expressly forbidden in any type of publication (print, Internet, TV) without the prior approval of the Safran group. These documents can only be used for an application that has been accepted by the Safran group, and for a single use.
Any re-use of this type of document must receive the prior approval of the Safran group.
Any document that has been lent by Safran may not be transmitted to a third party in any way whatsoever.
Any change to a photo supplied by Safran, or to its caption, must receive the prior written approval of the Safran Group.
No photo may be used for advertising purposes without authorization.
If you manipulate in any way the image, you create a “derivative” work. According to current copyright law, the creator of the original work is considered the owner of the copyright, and therefore you do not hold the copyright to the derivative work, insofar as you are not the owner of the original work.
Based on agreements between Safran and photographers, the downloadable photos in the Media Library section of this site are exclusively reserved for newspapers.
SAFRAN Website photo credits©:
- Frédéric Lert
- Alexandre Paringaux
- Gilles Collignon
- Olivier Roux
- Thierry Mamberti
- Eric Drouin
- Hèlène Farges
- Studio Pons
- Michel Labeille
- Etienne Follet
- David Carr
- Jérôme Sigalas
- Thierry Ledoux
- Gil Lefauconnier
- Photo Equivox/Safran
- Rémy Poinot / Creative Center
- Jean-François Damois / Creative Center
- Jean-Christophe Moreau / Creative Center
- J. Vapillon / DPPI / Safran
- V. Curutchet / DPPI / Safran
- JM. Liot / DPPI / Safran
- Hervé Thouroude / Hispano-Suiza / Safran
- Philippe Stoppa / MBd / Safran
- Ricardo Funari / CAPA Pictures
- Daniel Linares / Sagem / Safran
SAFRAN in the UK Slideshow credits©:
In order of appearance:
- Safran Engineering Services UK : © Pierre Soissons / Safran
- Turbomeca : © Ricardo Funari / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- Cenco : © Thierry Dosogne / Techspace Aero / Safran
- Aircelle : © Philippe Stroppa / Aircelle / Safran
- Messier-Bugatti-Dowty : © Pascal Le Doaré / Safran
- Mopho : © Guillaume Auboire / Morpho / Safran
Press, News & Events
- 2014.09.30 | easyJet orders additional CFM56-engines
- 2014.09.26 | Turbomeca (Safran) signs SBH® contract with Aero Asahi Corporation.
- 2014.09.22 | Safran and Cella Energy enter into an exclusive partnership to develop hydrogen storage systems for aerospace applications
North America : a pivotal market for SafranRead the document
Safran and China, long-standing partnersRead the document
Paris Air Show 2009
Safran’s news at the Paris Air Show, 15-21 June 2009More
Safran’s R&T policy
Safran invests considerable resources, both financial and human, to foster innovation.See the video
Safran, a dynamic GroupSee the file
- Press & Media
Most viewed pages